CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Resolution keeping!


My New Year Resolution to do something every month that I have never done before is officially under way! Rowena, from Rowena's Rants, had the fabulous idea to write a bad limerick to commemorate each new experience. I've never written a limerick before today, so I guess I had two brand new experiences for January. Anything worth doing, is worth over doing, right? Anyway, here is my very bad limerick. Hope you enjoy!


I indulged in a facial with extractions,
For which women have such strong attractions.
And yet a pleasant experience was not in the cards,
For the solution felt much more like glass shards!
Who knew I would have such a reaction!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Oh how I do love a good limerick. Good job!

I need to try something new, like saying "no" to people or myself instead of biting off more than I can chew.

Holly said...

I have that problem as well. I really tend to completely underestimate how much time something will take. In my head all projects take 10 minutes. :0)