CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!!


I hope 2009 brings you all much love, health, happiness and adventure!!!


I LOVE this time of year. The New Year ranks right up there with Halloween in my book of favorite holidays. I adore the idea of a brand new start. A full year, all 365 days of it, as a blank slate for us to do with it what we will. So, in that spirit, I have resolved to do at least one thing every month, that I have never done before. I'm completely excited, but in need of some inspiration. I want to know what are some of the things you LOVE to do, that you think I might enjoy and that might be a brand new experience for me? I'm excited to see your creative ideas!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Perhaps you could write a very bad limerick detailing your adventures on your blog each month.

My hubs says visit a foreign country. I say visit a local place that tourists go to that you have never seen. (Zion National Park, etc.)

Holly said...

What a great idea! I'm going to implement that, and write a bad limerick every month to track my progress.

I also love both travel ideas. Thanks!