CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 24, 2008

Princess Har


"You are Ariel! Headstrong and feisty. You have a mind of your own that's full of romantic dreams about the world around you. Exploring exotic places is your ultimate dream, and although you can be a little naive you'll realize that there is something to be gained from your family's wisdom."


My friend Kristin (a lovely Sleeping Beauty) sent me this fun quiz! It tells you which Disney princess you are most like. I am most like Ariel, who is one of my favorites, and judging from my blog layout, I'd say fairly accurate. LOL I'm glad it didn't tell me I was Cinderella. That's just a lot to live up to. :0) I was 44% Ariel, 11% Jasmine, 22% Belle and 22% Pocahontas. I was 0% Cinderella, Snow White and Aurora (Sleeping Beauty), among others. I know you are all completely shocked by me not having any resemblance to those graceful, neat, well mannered ladies. Tell me who you end up being the most like! http://www.greatestjournal.com/quiz.bml?Q=16354

4 comments:

*amandajae* said...

HAHAHAH i am megra: "Charming and witty. You are always the first person to come up with a wisecrack. Sure, you have an attitude, but that's why people love you. You keep them on their toes. Sometimes you can be misleading, but always end up doing the right thing for the people you love."

is that me to a T or what :)

Holly said...

Wisecracks? You??? hahaha How funny! It IS totally you! These are pretty accurate, huh?

*amandajae* said...

those are crazy accurate :) i am suprised it doesnt say anything about your fin in your mouth :) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Holly said...

Yeah. Me too. hahahahaha