CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 8, 2008

One Wild Day!











Last weekend, Bobette, Trina and Autumn came up here to go to the Hogle Zoo with me! We had a fabulous day watching the snakes slither, the elephants play with sticks and hay and the stuffed monkeys just hangin' out. By the way, Trini, I didn't anticipate that you would believe me when I said, "Hey! Look at that monkey!" or that you would look straight up at the bird's behind hovering right over your head when I said "Look at that!" Honest! :) I'm so glad they were all able to come to enjoy such a perfect summer afternoon and I'm looking forward to the next time we're all able to get together again!

By the way, the Hogle Zoo is currently working on a "Renew the Zoo" initiative. The bond will help pay for an Arctic Exhibit that will bring polar bears back to the zoo, as well as an African Safari exhibit that will help build a new home for, among other African animals, my favorite giraffes! Anyone interested in allowing the zoo to place signs in their yards or volunteering to help raise awareness, you can find information at: https://www.hoglezoo.org/renew-the-zoo/

0 comments: