CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 23, 2009

Poetic Privation


Ok. I'm out of poetic creativity, and very far behind. Therefore, I'm just going to tell you what I did for my February and March brand new things I've never done before, in accordance with my New Year's Resolution. No frills, just the facts. I'll try the limerick thing again next month. My deepest apologies to those of you waiting with bated breath for the next installment. hahaha


In February, I did 2 things I've never done before. First, I signed up for a personal trainer at Gold's Gym. Then, shortly thereafter, I cried at the gym for the first time. Read into that what you will......


In March, I read a book (which shall remain nameless...unless you ask me) and immediately became a vegan. I was absolutely horrified with the additives and chemicals added to our food supply. Don't believe me? Google it. I've had a few times where I've been more vegetarian than vegan, but haven't had meat in nearly a month. So far, no regrets in my choice!
How's that for short, sweet and to the point? Hope you are all having a marvelous day!!!

2 comments:

Hamers said...

You became a vegan and have a personal trainer. Wow Holly! That is a disciplined lifestyle. Congratulations! I personally enjoy meat too much, but I have heard that vegan is the healthiest lifestyle. Me and Heather sometimes pretend we are vegetarians just for money saving purposes.

Jen said...

We have been eating almost vegetarian this month because Alex is on a diet and we feel great! Best of luck with the veganing. My friend recommended 101cookbooks.com for natural food cooking and I have not been disappointed yet.